Whether you want to update the siding on your home or commercial property, the look of stone is popular and creates a beautiful building exterior. To achieve this aesthetic, you have a range of options, including East Building uPVC faux stone siding panels. It is called siding de piedra PVC in Spanish.
This product looks exactly like natural stone, but is crafted from a unique high-impact material that provides more extra benefits.
Instead of quarried natural stone or cement based manufactured stone veneer, uPVC faux / artificial stone siding is a plastic material composed of polypropylene, rubber, UV inhibitors paintings and fire retardants. Along with looking like the real thing, this versatile material is sturdy and resists heat.
It is used for new houses decoration and weatherproofing, imitating wood clapboard, and used replacing your old exterior wall, materials like aluminum composite, wood, ceramic, or fiber cement.
The facade made of high impact resistant polymer does not decay like wood and does not rust like metal. Resistant to mechanical impacts and weather conditions. Its shape and structure of connections provide tightness, so no moisture shall get inside, at the same time walls can "breath". Such a facade does not require any maintenance. Periodically, siding may be washed with water and any detergent to remove dirty places and to restore a new and clean appearance
Variety is one of the big benefits of polypropylene based products. The substance can take on colors, patterns and textures that allow it to mimic your favorite stone look. Additionally, polypropylene can be cut in just as many shapes and sizes as natural stone.
In addition to providing you with color and pattern options, East Building uPVC faux stone siding panels have other benefits. Here are some of the pros of installing the material.
• Aesthetic velors: East Building Panels maintain their initial, unchanged looks throughout years, they do not tarnish, do not lose color. Atmospheric conditions (temperature variations), chemical and biological agents, mechanical damage do not subdue to the process of corrosion.
• Designs: East Building faux stone siding is a collection of decorative elements for the completed wall design. Includes stone look exterior and interior corners, and window trim, start strip, J-strip and other revetment elements.
• Light weight: Because other stone siding options tend to be on the heavier side, they require an involved installation process. For those who want the look of stone with a faster and easier installation, choosing East Building faux stone siding is the way to go. Weighing as little as one pound per square foot, you can cut and carry the panels by yourself (no need for more hands). This makes the job go smoothly and will also save you on labor costs. Allows for the easy assembly without the need for the engagement of a lot of staff or equipment.
• Easy & quick assembly: All of the panels are resistant to the influence of water, moisture, low and high temperatures, the so-called "dry technology", enables for the execution of assembly within all atmospheric conditions.
• Insulation: Faux stone's polypropylene composition offers additional insulation value that other types of a stone siding can't. Faux stone helps prevent your home from losing heat in the winter and warming up in the summer, which will help you cut back on your energy bills. This is a great selling point should you ever move.
• Impact resistant and flexible: Faux stone siding panels are constructed of high and rigid polypropylene with rubber, so not only are they heat resistant, but they're also impact resistant
• Flexible: East Building faux stone siding panels are also added special rubber, so that panels are some flexible and not too crisp. It is in order to allow you install at curve of outside constructions wall.
• Slots Installation: Same like our vinyl siding, every piece of East Building faux stone siding panel has slots which can prevent from the wind, moisture, snow and hail. It stands up to the elements, maintaining its beautiful look for years to come.
• Environmentally safe: Do not fade in the sun. Suitable for the lining of walls, the entire wall and its components. East Building faux stone siding is virtually indistinguishable from natural stone or brick, even at a distance of a few steps.
• Integrate: East Building Faux Stone siding is advised to install with East Building vinyl siding together. Which is to fit the faux stone siding to at most 1m height and up with vinyl siding. It can balance both economy and beautiful. The joint with faux stone siding and vinyl siding is just simple as a piece of East Building waterproof strip.
3) Width: all 4 moulds around 1200mm x 500mm
4) Product Surface: UV resistant pigment painting
5) Designs / Series: Rock / Volcanic / Brick / Cedar
6) Application: Public house, Priate house, Garage, Mobile house. Tiny house.
7) Can be installed together with E&B vinyl siding :
8) All Siding Date:
|More than 70%
|mini order (MOQ)
|one 20' container
|within 20 days after prepayment
|30% prepayment , 70% before shipment
|exported areas or countries
|Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, America, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine. Russia, Poland, Tajikistan, Pakistan, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea.
10) Factory Corner :
FAQ - Artifical Stone Siding / Faux Stone Siding
What is artificial stone siding?
PVC artifical stone siding is made out of pvc and rubber, a strong and flexiable material, that provides ease of maintenance, durability and strength to the exterior of your home. Stone siding's main benefits are its fantastic look, easy install, easy maintenance, weather ability and customizable. One of the characteristics of stone siding is its variable weather. Braving the beautiful but strong summer sun to winter blizzards, houses are perfect candidates stone siding.
What are the benefits of artificial stone siding?
It is used for decoration and weatherproofing, imitating wood clapboard, and used replacing your old exterior wall, materials like aluminum composite, wood, ceramic, or fiber cement.
Besides giving your house a clean new look, artificial stone can dramatically reduce maintenance costs and time on the exterior of your home. Other benefits of siding are durability and increased insulation. Siding can be beautiful and is customizable in color and type to match any home. The biggest benefit of artificial stone siding will always be fast install and low maintenance.
Do I ever have to paint my artificial stone siding again?
Our artificial stone siding is virtually maintenance free. The most you ever have to do is give your home a washing with water once or twice a year.
Does artificia stone siding fade?
Siding is surprisingly durable in the harsh sun and extreme mountain weather. While all substances will fade, siding fade is minimal, happens very slowly and any abnormal fading is covered by the lifetime transferable warranty. The siding panels are guaranteed color stability for 15 years.
What types and colors of artificial stone siding do you offer?
Four types of stone sidings and accessories offer 24 colors in total. Also it can be customizable in color which is expensive even luxuery to be found from natrual stone.
Is artificial stone siding really as durable as everyone says?
Absolutely. The correct technical uses polyvinyl chloride and rubber composite. It's a strong, durable and flexiable. It allows the artificial stone siding are able to Installe on a cylindrical building without crack or broken.
How long is artificial stone siding warranted for?
Artificial stone siding is warranted for 15 years color warranty and at least 20 years life warranty.
Does it come with matching trim?
We offer 3 kinds of trim pieces for you. Everything from function utility trims to substantial wide trims resembling dimensional lumber, fluted corner posts and decorative crown molding for window headers.
Does your artificial siding have seams?
It is designed to provide a virtually seamless appearance. It needs to be overlapped at the ends to cover an entire wall. A good siding installer will lap your siding away from traffic to further minimize the laps.
Is one season better than another to have my new siding installed?
Not really. You can have your vinyl siding installed in any season, as your schedule and budget allow. Regardless of when you have your new siding installed, you'll enjoy the immediate benefits of improved appearance, as well as the long-term benefits of durability and easy maintenance.
How involved is the installation process?
Artificial stone siding installation is much less intrusive than customers believe. The installation can be scheduled in about one to two weeks and the install usually takes three to six days. There is absolutely no customer preparation work involved. Reliable Siding and Windows will take care of everything from the initial estimate to the siding installation.
How does artificial stone siding compare with other siding materials?
In a way, it's almost no contest. When compared to natural brick, stone, rocks and wood, stucco, and metal sidings on the basis of initial cost, maintenance costs, appearance, durability and value, artificial stone siding is clearly superior. They are easily affordable and can be installed personally without any construction team. Whichever you choose, you can expect the highest quality and lasting beauty. And most artificial stone siding never needs painting or staining. It doesn't chip, peel, dent or rot, so you can forget costly repairs. Just rinse occasionally with a garden hose.
In addition, artificial stone sidings are backed by a strong warranty. And because plastic siding is the preferred by more and more homeowners, it retains most of its installed cost. Moreover, premium artificial stone siding provides all the beauty of expensive natual stone sidings with your choice of rough surfaces; rich, low-gloss colors; and a variety of classic profiles.
If painting isn't required, how do I maintain my artificial stone siding?
It's simple. There really is no maintenance, just occasional cleaning. Ordinarily, the cleaning action of a rainfall will be adequate to wash your siding. However, they should be washed periodically by hosing with a garden hose and clear water, particularly in those areas not exposed directly to rain. If you desire to do a more thorough cleaning, or where high soil collection conditions occur, use a soft-bristled, long-handled washing brush. It attaches to your garden hose and makes washing your siding easier.
A poor installation can lead to unattractive warping and buckling of your siding.
If you still have any unanswered questions, then please do
Factory and workshop
Exhibitions and customers visiting
Loading and packing
QC and finishing:
Certificates and testing report: